Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WWCS Topic of the Week

Last weeks topic, we wanted to know what is your favorite activity during the "Wintery" months. Please post what would be the perfect vacation during the Winter Season? Would rather you head to the beach, to escape all the cold weather or want to pack your ski's and head to the mountains. You tell us what vacation you prefer during the Winter Season.
The "Perfect" winter vacation....
Hubby knows that I've ALWAYS wanted to spend Christmas at a ski resort, I've got the family thinking about it too. Now if I could just get them to ACT!!
Since you know how much I LOVE the snow, I'd much rather spend Christmas in the cold snow than on a beach! Wouldn't it be cool to sit in a hot tub with snow all around?!?! I think so...

1 comment:

Opal said...

I would definitely head to colder climes where there's snow. I already have the beach. :)