Sunday, March 11, 2007

Ramblings...

Well...Happy First Day of Daylight Savings Time! Darn it I'm tired...tomorrow will be the pits!

Here's a sunny face for you...yet another flower in my gardens have opened!


Isn't she pretty? I'm waiting on the pink ones to open, but they don't have any bud on them yet!




Do you read or remember the Hi & Lois baby? I have my own...Mr Ace loves his sunbeam, he'll follow it all day! The old man love to warm his old bones...

Tuesday he makes the dreaded visit to the Vet! Because I raised him from a tiny little baby I want him to be with me for as long as I can...Therefore he has his yearly teeth cleaning, shots and check up. His Vet's oldest feline patient passed away last summer at the age 29 years old! He hasn't made me any promises but I'm hoping with his great care Mr Ace will be with us many more years. Okay, for the twisted part...it's really funny to watch him follow the spinning room!! Go ahead scold me...





As you know from yesterdays post I had house stuff to do before I could play...


HONEY...the laundry is done! Isn't it pretty? Now, usually the fiber tells me what it wants to be when I'm spinning it...this one spoke to me as I was playing with it..."I wanna be a cardigan"! This fleece was SO clean, I had barely a handfull of trash to clean out of it! AMAZING!!






And this is a shout out to Carole...Thanks for the recipe!! Truly a must try!! DEE-LI-CIOUS!!


Gotta go get my walk in...then I think I'll sit on the deck with my knitting...or maybe even my wheel!

Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!

6 comments:

momsue84 said...

Here's a prayer that Mr. Ace stays with you for many, many years. I know how much a pet adds to your life-unconditional love, joy and happiness. Not to much the health benefits, both physical and mental. I'm sure you are a wonderful kitty mommy.

Marianne said...

Beautiful daffodil!
Yes! Trixie was the baby's name...
Mr. Ace looks quite healthy to me and with your care I'm hoping he'll be with you for a long long time.
I could almost hear the fibre saying 'cardigan'...seriously.
That casserole looks GOOD!

lemmie said...

Mr. Ace looks so sweet! Yes, me and my hubby did go to douthat! I love it there and would stay forever if I could. Have fun sittin and knitting :)

IndigoMuse said...

I'm with Ace on following that sunbeam. I love basking in the sun any day.

Lookie at all of that great fiber. Can't wait to see it in person. Enjoy!

T

Mary said...

My cats fight each other for the prized spot in front of the storm door, when the sun is streaming in. (One of the few times they fight). Casey is bigger, but Ali always wins, because Casey wimps out of the fight.

Look at all that fiber! A lovely gray cardigan is something you'd probably wear every day. Enjoy the spinning!

Ms. Knitingale said...

What a sweetie that Mr. Ace is. And I'll tell you, I'd roll in the sunbeams, too, if people wouldn't look at me so funny!