Friday, June 27, 2008

TGIF!!!

Look what's growing in my garden!!!

...Man, what a week!! Who needs a vacation? I DO!!! My butt has been draggin' this week, with that said I think I've found my first 5k to run. Yes, you heard me right, I'm going to run a 5k!! Two days after I turn forty-(mumble-mumble) I'm going to give it a go...I seriously doubt I'll finish running (one of my family members will probably be dragging me) but I'm going to do my best! In fact, I'll probably be the last to cross the finish line but at least I can say "I DID IT"!!

Calling all Spinners! The deadline (6/30) is approaching for Hush-Hush Homespun Hootenanny! I've already posted my questionnaire (on the sidebar)...this should be fun, it's the first "spinning" sort of swap I've participated in.

Have a GREAT weekend everybody...and...

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

If you can run as fast as you 'spin' and finish your lovely projects, you will finish first..BUT..if you don't run..you won't even have the chance to finish last..so go gettum!!..I know you will make us proud!!