Monday, June 30, 2008

Blue Monday....

My favorite summer color is (okay--just one of my favorites)...


Mom and I went blueberry pickin' this mornin'!! Mmmmmm...I love blueberries, lets see how long they last around here! I picked 8 1/2 lbs worth!
I even bought the pottery mug while at the farm.

Hey...my garden continues to grow~~




Can you guess what kind of flower this is? I'll give you a hint that it's a favorite of my Hummingbirds!

I'll post a picture of it in full bloom.








This is my Alstroemeria...I love this flower too!! Shoot...I just love FLOWERS!!!

Hope your Monday is a good one.

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blueberries are my favorite summertime "snack".

issy said...

I'm a flower freak too! CAn't have too many flowers!
LOVE the mug. I'm also partial to coffee mugs.

Becky G said...

My cousin has like 12 blueberry bushes, but I'm not real big on them myself. Cody loves them and could eat his weight in them.

I love your flowers! I can't seem to keep anything alive in my flower beds, so I just enjoy other's gardens vicariously.

Diana said...

I'm jealous! Where do I go blueberry picking? I'll go tomorrow!! The mug I like too. Can I just copy you today?
You're flower is lovely too.

Dana said...

Lantana? (That's one of the three plants I can actually recognize). ;) Your blueberries look delicious and the mug is very cute. (So when will my muffins be ready?!?!) LOL

SissySees said...

I'm sorry... did you post anything after those berries? I couldn't get past them. ;)

Nana Sadie said...

I'd like to know where you go to pick as well!
Just lovely photos of your garden!
(((hugs)))