Monday, May 14, 2007

Judgement Day...

I hope all the Mom's out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Today is my first Weight Watchers *weigh in*....I think I've done well, but I'm anxious about it!

Wish me luck?!

I found a new poll/game to play on the blog! I don't know how many of you have read the Young Adult book The Golden Compass, personally I haven't read it but know the plot of the book...it's on my *To Read* list will all the other thousands of books I want to read in my lifetime...the only problem is authors keep writing more good books...so the list gets longer and longer!
Anyway this one will include your input! Some of you know me personally and others know me via my blog. I think my personality comes through pretty clear on this here blog...

Tell me what you think...click the picture and answer the questions (there's only 5 to answer):

Well...the bird fits!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

shoot. I answered all the questions and it stayed the same and I wanted to see what my daemon was so I thought I answered them all like I did the first time but apparently I didn't. :( I'm sorry...

but I put mine up on my blog if you want to change your answers on mine that'd be ok...

OH, and good luck at Weight Watchers!!

Dianne said...

Good Luck at WW!! You will be successful, I know this about you~~

Marianne said...

Well.....I answered the questions and your little mouse came back...
Good luck at WW!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I just joined WW too! We can do this. : )

Have a wonderful and blessed week!

Anne Margaret said...

That book is on my son's shelves. Maybe it's time to pull it out to read....

Nana Sadie said...

Hope the weigh-in goes well!
(((hugs)))

Rebecca said...

good luck with the weigh in. i've been fairly successful... in the past, with WW. it's the best program. i hope it works well for you.

Krista said...

I did one of these too on my blog. Very interesting! Now I am curious about the book!