Saturday, February 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Kim!


Today is my FAVORITE cousin's 40th Birthday! And yes there was a party for her!! WooHoo!! This is the one I made the socks for. But I also helped her Mom put together a shadow box for her...I was asked to post pictures of it so here they are!



I love doing shadow boxes! This one was very special because it was for a VERY special person...the picture in the lower corner of the box is of Kim wearing the dress and shoes in the shadow box.



Here's a closer view:




My cousin is one of the mose compassionate, sweet, loving, generous, patient, talented people I know! Of course I'm the oldest of the family but as children she and my brother and I spent weekends at our Grandparents house from Friday night to Sunday's...and loved every minute of it! I have so many wonderful memories shared with them, and now that we are adults and have families of our own we don't get to spend too much time together.







Here are the 3 stooges amigos!



Yes, I am wearing my Moorish Sweater!! and NO, I'm not wearing a Tiara! I managed to get by without putting one on...

No walking accomplished today...it was cold and windy today, I really wanted to get the the halfway point today and I woke up this morning feeling a little stuffy. I just hope I'm not coming down with something! I'll try to get my walking done tomorrow!

Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!!!

1 comment:

IndigoMuse said...

You look great in your Moorish sweater. What a great pattern and the yarn is perfect for it.

T