Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TOUCHDOWN!

Check it out....Jenn has scored a touchdown!

Lots of goodies...I have to say I was surprised by the weight of the box when I picked it up. For the life of me I couldn't imagine what was inside~~
Football bowls (handpainted, and giving me ideas for pottery class), a variety of teas (which I need today since DD gave me a cold), some lavender...yum, Silja yarn in, of course, Cowboy colors~Woo-Hoo!!
And...last but not least...(this one has a story I don't think Jenn is aware of, if you planned it forgive me for my stupidity)...a mini jersey for my truck. The mini jersey is for running back Julius Jones, who is a VIRGINIA native!! He's from far SW Virginia about 5 hours from here. Get ready for a football lesson here....his brother Thomas played with the Chicago Bears last year, he's playing with the New York Jets this year...he attended college at (drum roll please) UVA!!! WaHooWah!! Okay...I'll stop with the football talk.
Thanks Jenn!!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

5 comments:

Mary said...

I can't get excited about the Cowboys stuff, but I do love lavender -- you could knit up a little sachet to put it in....

JustApril said...

Awesome! Go Cowboys! =)

Becky G said...

Ooooh lucky you to get a cowboys jersey. That was a great swap package. Lots of good stuff.

Dana said...

You had a great package; that's wonderful. Hope you enjoy all those goodies. :)

Susan said...

'Hope all of those goodies help you get over that cold!