Saturday, November 11, 2006

Veteran's Day 2006

With every passing year since 9/11 this day becomes more and more meaningful...I cannot begin to know what the wives, husbands and children left behind are feeling. BUT I do honor our fighting men & women....AND those left behind to hold up all the functions of daily life.


A couple of years ago we visited our Nation's Capitol for Thanksgiving, hubby took this picture...


I don't know if you've been to Jean's blog in the past couple of days...please visit her, you won't be sorry. I was brought to tears. GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS...AND THEIR FAMILIES!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

If you've ever wondered about my closing phrase--remember in the 60's & 70's the phrase "Keep On Truckin'"? Look for my new button...

1 comment:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

As far as I am concerned Jean sets the standard for blog quality. And what an impressive family.
Cate