Friday, January 09, 2009

January??


This is January...right?

Besides reporting that my Winter Jasmine is blooming now, my daylilies, columbine & freesia are popping up too....

NOW, today while walking Rudy in the park I hear a very familiar sound -- song to be exact. I swear I thought I was hearing things, then I saw with my own eyes...not one...two...or three, but 6 (SIX) robins!! I wish I'd had my camera with me. Did I just wake up from a 2 month sleep? They're not supposed to be here until March! THIS really makes me wonder what Ole Punxsutawney Phil's gonna predict in less than a month.

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Keep posting these Springlike miracles and I am gonna believe winter is almost over. :)

Becky G said...

Hmmm, now I'm going to have to go check my yard for daffodils.

Word Verification: dingle. I'm not kidding. You always have the best ones!

SissySees said...

But Sissy and I want SNOW!!!!!!!!! (Just one decent one, that's all...)