Thursday, October 26, 2006

Guess what's just around the corner?!!

Christmas....well, I've been thinking about it for the past 3 months or so! So I changed my ticker! If nothing else as a personal reminder as to..."Crunch Time"!
I only have 3 items on the needles (one of which is...ugh...lace) to finish and another 3 to begin!

I think I can...I think I can...

Tomorrow is my baby's birthday...She'll be 19! I do spend a lot of the day reflecting and enjoying the memories...times were tough back then, but she is worth it!

"Coop Trivia" hint...all the answers are all right here on this blog...you just have to go back and read a little! Good Luck...

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I like the Ticker idea! I haven't changed mine since I quit the Yarn Focus Challenge...and I guess it's still ticking even tho' I my focus has changed!
lolol!
(((hugs)))

tangelled angel said...

HI Robin

Thanks for popping by my blog so often, I've been a bit lapse at commenting on blogs recently as have had a period where I was only at a PC for short periods of time, rectified now!