Sunday, April 22, 2012

Earth Day 2012




How do you celebrate?  I celebrate all year long....recycling, composting, planting and picking up litter when I see it...yes, if I don't have a bag I'll put it in the back of my truck and carry it home.  I even have been known while on a run to STOP and pick up trash laying just feet away from a trashcan!!!!  THAT is one of the things I don't understand about people...if you can carry it with you why the "H" can't you take it back with you?  I'm reminded of the commercial from the 70's that showed the Indian chief with the tear in his eye over all the litter...

Happy Earth Day!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

2 comments:

kathy b said...

I recycled plastic baby bottles in the nursery at work last weekend for earth day. Maybe I'll keep it going tonight.....it was very easy

kathy b said...

I recycled plastic baby bottles in the nursery at work last weekend for earth day. Maybe I'll keep it going tonight.....it was very easy