Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blah~Ugh & Grumble...

Where did the week go? (Feeling blah...) I'm a "Slacking Blogger"!!

Re-entry this week was tough after 2 weeks of working only 3 days each....ugh! So, I had Friday off but that didn't help much because of the schedule of things I had to do....grumble!

So while in the "waiting room" for my truck to be serviced I finished Milo's sweater!




Bashfully kindly modeled it for me...

Turned out pretty cool...huh? And this is the first FO of 2008!








He even posed in Milo-mode...




I took the sweater to Milo's proud father only to receive this Pix-message on my phone late yesterday afternoon...



I must admit I was disappointed he didn't attend Maggie's Birthday party. Isn't he the cutest little thing?


Mom's birthday was on Friday...we shared a very nice lunch. I quickly knit up a Calorimetry using Paton's Classic Merino Wool, boy I like that yarn!




Today, I'm feeling pretty crappy...going to stay inside, wrapped up and watching football~~




Let's go Cowboys!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

19 comments:

KSee said...

he's so darn little! Love the sweater. Started the Calorimetry but ripped it out as one side was correct and the other not. Still have it on my to do list.

Rachel said...

Hope you feel better...cute sweater! My roommate is trying to put some sweaters on some of her baby deer...looks like Milo likes it better than they do!

JustApril said...

Milo and his sweater are SO squishy cute =) I'm all grumbly, too, allergies and fatigue **sniffle cry**

Margaret said...

What a darling puppy! And brrr, he's going to need that sweater this week.

Becky G said...

Cute sweater. Ugly ball game.

I think I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Mari said...

Cute little sweater.

too bad about Dallas. :(

Dana said...

Milo's sweater is adorable and I really enjoyed the photo of him wearing it. He's as cute as can be.

Your calorimetry looks excellent too. Have a great day/week!

Miss Me said...

cute sweater! both models are adorable. ; )

gourdongirl said...

He's so cute in his sweater, hey he's cute without it too!!!

Hope things calm down for you and you are feeling a bit better. Thought you must be busy/under weather coz I hadn't heard from you.

BTW.......ITS ARRIVED!!!!! THANK YOU....will open it when kids get back!

Anonymous said...

OH!!! How very cute!! Can Milo come visit me? I NEED a calorimetry too. Maybe that will be my next knit...

Marianne said...

CUUUUTE! Milo with his sweater on, awwwww!
I like Patons classic merino also, it comes in very handy for so many things! That's a great Calorimetry!
Feel better soon!

Nana Sadie said...

Milo is just adorable, but Bashfully is pretty cute in that too.
Hope you're feeling better today!
(((hugs)))

Mary said...

Robin, that puppy and his new grandma-made sweater are adorable!

I wish I could offer sympathy about your 'boys losing yesterday, but, really, the die-hard Skins fan inside me won't allow it. If it helps, my team had a humiliating loss the week before.... Now we have an evil nemesis in common -- the Giants!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you up and blogging again. The sweater is just TOO CUTE! Glad you shared the great photos of Milo - he's so adorable.

Hope you get to feeling better.

Diana said...

Th sweater looks great on both animals! Surely Milo will be pleased. Paton's IS great yarn you can hardly go wrong with it.

Mindy said...

Cute puppy, cute sweater.

Did you follow the Calorimetry pattern as it's written or modify it? I want to knit it but I've seen lots of people modify it. What did you do?

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! So cute!!!! How does he get it on? Is there an opening, or does said cuteness get "dressed" like a small child would? :o)

Opal said...

Love the sweater. Love the dog. Hated the ball game. *sigh*

Jeanne said...

OK, I didn't think anything could be cuter than your grandpuppy and then you go put that sweater on him! Cuteness for days!! :)