Monday, August 10, 2009

Music Monday

A friend of mine plays drums in several bands...this is just one of them.


Justin Jones and the Driving Rain

I can't wait till this CD is released!

Here's another one for your enjoyment~~



If you're in the DC area they'll be at the Merriweather Post Pavilion performing at the Route 29 concert with the likes of Levon Helm, Old Crow Medicine Show, Iron & Wine and others! I'd love to be there...these are some of my FAVORITES! MAN, I WISH I COULD GO....

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

3 comments:

SissySees said...

I miss concerts at MPP...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this Robin. I work with Justin and the guys sometimes, it's nice to see your enthusiasm!

Josh

Diana said...

This is great. I've written the groups name down and will look for a CD too!!