Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Whiskers on Wednesday~~



HumpDay again and 2 more days left till VACATION! Can you tell I'm only a little excited?

Mr Ace didn't lend himself to many photo sessions this week, so I decided to share something with you that makes me laugh out loud.
Cats are funny, yet they pretend to be so darn cool...if you dare go on YouTube and search George Carlin & Cats. That routine is a classic and reminds me of Ace all the time. F-ing meow!

Enjoy~~



Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

6 comments:

JustApril said...

That made my day! LOL! Thanks, Robin =)

Anita said...

LOL! Too funny!! :)

Opal said...

Oh no! That video is PRICELESS! :-D

Aunt Kathy said...

George Carlin never ceases to make me smile and laugh, he's vulgar but his facial expressions are priceless.

Bubblesknits said...

George Carlin is the best. :-p

Robin said...

That's one seriously cute video!