Thursday, January 25, 2007

Show Your Wallpaper!!

When reading my favorite blogs...as I do every morning I found on Carole's this cleaver idea from Kat..."Show Your Wallpaper!"
Here's mine...The Snow Angel! I took this picture a couple years ago at Peaks of Otter on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Hubby and I spent a wonderful Saturday in 2005 hiking in the snow...we got some great shots!

There are lots of "challenges" going on...besides Runagogo check out Roberta's blog for some other things to participate in.

So...where am I in my walking? I only was able to muster a 1/2 mile this afternoon...the blowing snow and d&$m wind stopped me in my tracks! I can take the snow, I LOVE walking in the snow...on the other hand I HATE wind! It's the main ingredient of some of my worst headaches!

Well...lots to do! Getting ready for an all GIRL weekend!

Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!

4 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

.5 miles is better than no miles - and I know what you mean about the wind and headaches!
Pretty photo, btw...!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Great photo -- thanks!

Mary said...

I need a ticker for the number of hours I sit on my rear, not walking or running....

Anonymous said...

I love the snow angel phot! We could actually make some now, but I'm afraid we'd be stuck to the ground it's so cold at the moment...which is not helping me add mileage.
You are my inspiration. I see your ticker and keep going.