Friday, January 05, 2007

Dreaming of a White Winter.....

Here in Virginia we are dreaming of a White Winter....today the high was 65 degrees, tomorrow it's going to be even warmer!



Here's a picture to hope for some more "seasonable" weather!


This picture was taken in March of 2004 at Peaks of Otter on the Blue Ridge Parkway...I guess we will have to wait until March to get any winter weather around here! Don't get me wrong...I'm enjoying this warm weather. Taking advantage of...getting my walking in, although today I didn't walk. Feeling a little "pewny" (geez-I don't even know how to spell that word) so I'll get a good one in tomorrow! This week has wore me down...

Last night we had Spin/Knit night...FUN-FUN-FUN!! I just need to start taking the camera with me! But then again I'm so busy spinning & socializing that there's no time for photos! Lots of great projects being created by everyone...

Time to sit....and knit!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!

2 comments:

gourdongirl said...

No snow over here either. Thankgoodness as I HATE snow, especially if I have to go out in it!Don't mind it if I can look at it out the window!

Mary said...

Sorry you've been feeling "puny". I, too, am hoping for snow sometime this winter! I may just have to take a vacation in Vermont!