Monday, September 26, 2011

.....and "Re-Entry"

.....is VERY difficult!

The beach was great...the weather not so great but we did get a good bit of sunshine, just storms in the evenings. I got to see my friend Anita...toes in the water and a$$ in the sand...play golf...and knit.

Working on Highlander has been fun--that is if the dogs would let me!


...not a great pic--taken with the cellphone!

We are still unpacking and washing clothes, I had to return to work today but it's not all that bad. I happen to enjoy my job at the Y--and it's really nice being missed by co-workers and members! Well...I guess I'd better get back at it...more later!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!!

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Oh, that's BEAUTIFUL. Glad you got to see Anita. Miss both of you, actually!!

Kimberly said...

I love the colors in this yarn!