Monday, January 24, 2011

See....I've been knitting!

Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.-- Barretto







My hair stylist is having a baby in March, and for a change someone's going to have a little girl!!! Needless to say I'm very excited, this pattern has been one that had to be for the right baby. Knitting from my stash...yep, still on the "yarn diet"...I had this nice fingering yarn that would make the perfect heirloom bonnet. At what little girl goes without a nice pair of booties? If you haven't knit this pattern yet, it's a must for instant gratification!!!

(wow...I still need to post up the pics of my Christmas knitting...I'm so behind)

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

4 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

What a beautiful baby set - love it!!!!

Robin said...

So sweet! I'm knitting baby stuff to beat the band. Seems that I'm to be a grandmother x 2 this year. Both sons are expecting - May and September.

SissySees said...

Love it, and I'm sure mom and baby will too. How very thoughtful.

Which reminds me... I have a baby blanket to knit!

Bubblesknits said...

Awww! Those are so darling! They'll be very much appreciated and cherished, I'm sure. : )