Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whiskers on Wednesday

"Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left." ~ Hubert Humphrey


Well, it's been a while but Ole Ace is doing VERY well. Seems Rudy has been a GREAT brother for him. He's livened up, actually plays with Rudy in the morning....for about 1 minute. He makes a mad dash through the house to get Rudy to chase him and then he's off to his bed to sleep for the rest of the day. That's about it for his boost of energy. Besides the fact that Rudy keeps him young when I discovered the perfect food for Rudy, Nutro Natural Choice, I decided it must be good for Ace too. Well, has it ever...he's gained weight, his coat is shinier than ever (he still sheds like crazy but that's just a cat thang) and he has these little energy boosts. Dr. says he'll be around for a while...

About the picture--that's NOT Ace's bed...



...that's Rudy's bed--his security blanket...his bed he's had since he was a wee thing (watch for Dogs on Thursday tomorrow). He's trying to "tattle-tale" on his feline brother. Can't you just hear him now---Momma, Ace is in my bed...and stealing my sunbeam!



....and Ace says....(I'll let you fill in the blank)

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

LOL the look he's giving Rudy!!! Love it!

SissySees said...

I can't tell you how much I love that post. I grew up in a home with an alpha cat and a follower dog. Smooch Rudy for me!

Anita said...

Awwww, I just love those two. :)
Doesn't look like Rudy is running him out of the bed, he must love his older brother.

Give them both smooches for me, I know Ace will love that. he he

And I'm SO glad to hear that Ace is doing so well!!!!

Bubblesknits said...

ROTFL That picture is just too dang funny. : ) Give both of them some love for me.

Pasta Recipes said...

Hi niice reading your post