Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Here we are.....

It's now February 2018, 4 months since my last post...I'm trying to get better here!

A lot has happened--The day after my last post my baby girl turned 30 years old!



My baby boy became a father (2 weeks early) to a beautiful baby girl named, Emmeline Mae, I'm in love!


Thanksgiving and Christmas flew by, as usual!


Then January happened....

(This was a "warm" day...)

So, I finished a couple sweaters:

Comfort Fade Cardi
(Madelinetosh DK)

Mon Manet (a test knit for Laine Magazine--yet to be released)

I used Lolodidit yarn in the Hippo for New Years colorway.


....and I picked up a hibernating UFO--

Torino (no longer in print)

I bought the pattern during the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics--started it during the 2012 Sochi Winter Olympics and put it to bed till NOW.  It's well over halfway done but I guess I just got distracted.

This is going to be the year of the garment for me.  I've focused so much on gift and baby knitting, it's time for some sweaters.

Now.....let's see if I can post again within 4 months!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!



No comments: