Sunday, April 15, 2012

Well--Well---Well!

Thanks to Jess I've won an award!


Definition:   Liebster is a German word meaning favorite, dearest or beloved. The Liebster Blog Award is awarded by bloggers to other bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to help spread the word about their blogs and to help them gain wider recognition. 

So, here's the rules for the Liebster blog award:

1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you.  That would be Ms Bubbleknits herself, Jess!

2. Post the award to your blog...(steal the button from above)

3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
     1-Robin @ For The Love Of Fiber -- One AWESOME lady!
     2-Dani @ Knit, Stitch, Click -- she's a knitter, weaver, quilter & seamstress
     3-Kim @ A Place Called Serendipity -- my FAVORITE cousin is an amazing artist
     4-Kimberly@ The Wheel & Distaff -- my friend for many years. 

...and last but not least...my wonderful Hubby and his AMAZING talents!
     5-Jack @ Appalachian Flutes & Dulcimers


4. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know that they've been offered this award.

5. List 5 random facts that people don't know about you.

    1-I'm a "motorhead" from way back...grew up at a dragstrip and love hotrod cars!
    2-I have recently (since Sept) become a swimmer, working with a coach to get good enough to compete.
    3-I'll try anything....EXCEPT for jumping out of a completely good airplane/bridge/rock (you get the picture).
    4-I'm not a hoarder but a serious pack-rat.  I do occasionally watch "Hoarders" and afterwards go throw stuff away!
    5-(this is really hard...I can't think of much I haven't told you over the years) I have discovered that I'm a yarn/coffee/wine/tequila snob!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

lol Notice I'm lagging on alerting people to the award. ;) Should I have mentioned that I'm a procrastinator?

If you can throw stuff away, I think you're safe. LOL When you watch that show and you still don't clean out a little, that's when you need to worry!

SissySees said...

Congrats on the swimming!! So... are you going to take on triathlons next?

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Kudos to YOU!

Robin said...

Well, I'm so behind in reading my blogs!!! I missed out on winning this award! Thanks and right back at you on the AMAZING!