Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Fix




Today I spent a good portion of the day at the 2nd annual Olde Liberty Fiber Faire...and, of course, had a GREAT time. 



Seeing old friends and ooooogling over massive amounts of fiber and yarn!









Yarn from my pal, David, at Green Dragon Yarn & Fiber (RavLink)

Wool...Wool everywhere!!

Before you ask...yes I did fall off the "yarn diet" wagon again--BUT....it's for the new Grandbaby you see!! 

Since we still don't know the sex of the baby yet I thought this would make a GREAT unisex baby blanket!  Don't you?

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

LOVE that baby yarn!! Sorry I didn't get down there today; it was a beautiful day for it.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

OH, how i wanted to go but it was not to be this year; glad you had a grand time!

Bubblesknits said...

That's some awesome yarn for a baby! Good reason to fall off the wagon. ;)

Kimberly said...

That yarn is beautiful! I'm very glad that I did not see it there. :)