Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just Maybe~

Things are beginning to turn around? I won a blog comment contest...and how appropriate a prize. A book mark with this poem:

~ The Weaving~
"My life is just a weaving
Between my Lord and me.
I cannot change the color
For He works most steadily.


Oft times He weaves the sorrow
And I in foolish pride
Forget He sees the upper
And I the underside.


Until the loom is silent
And the shuttle cease to fly,
Will God roll back the canvas
And explain the reason why.


The dark threads are as needful
In the skillful Weaver's Hand
As the golden threads of silver
He has patterned in His Plan."

~~~~Author Unknown ~

Thanks Sandra! She's dealing with some difficulties of her own these days...if you have a chance stop by and give her a cyber-hug!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Beautiful poem! What a great sign...

Becky G said...

That is a lovely poem. I hope things are turning around for you.

BTW, I won a blog contest back in October, and never did receive my prize. Oh well, I won't be entering any more on that blog.