Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm trying....

Really-really trying to be positive. With all the negatives that have been happening here at The Coop lately I'm working really hard to find a positive each and every day.
I found this article in a Richmond online article--which reinforces the things I've been doing at work...and believe me I work with some of the MOST NEGATIVE people in the universe! With that said I don't need anymore negativity. I know this is going to sound negative but I've been kicked in the ankles, knees, gut, teeth & head these past 7 months I'm working to try a positive quote each day.

"When life knocks you down....only YOU can choose to get up"

On the knitting front, I am working on some things. I knit up a baby bonnet & booties for my hairdresser's baby shower in a few weeks. I have some socks on the needles...OH, Celtic Vest is still hibernating--I just can't wrap my brain around it right now.
I'll try to get some pics up soon. I'll leave you with this one:



My little male bluebird sitting in my dogwood tree. Boy nature can paint some beauties!

Thank you all for the kind thoughts after the passing of my Uncle...he fought such a hard fight.

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

2 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

That sure is a gorgeous bird! :)

Working on the trying to stay positive here as well... rough start to 2011, that's for sure!

SissySees said...

What a beautiful photo!!

You know I understand... I consider myself mostly upbeat, but my arms are TIRED from picking myself up and dusting myself off so often.

I will be glad when this month is over and people quit asking how my holidays were. As you know, from about December 11th onward, life handed me so many lemons I got canker sores. I don't want to bore the world with it, but I don't have it in me to say something positive either...