Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dogs on Thursday

"When you feel dog tired at night, it may be because you've growled all day long." ~Author Unknown





Under the baby blanket is the bed I spoke about yesterday...amazing how big that bed was.




Seems he is always "falling out" of his bed!



The latest picture (I posted it up the other day) -- same bed, flipped inside out. That's something he's mastered when he romps & plays with his bed...and when he's really tired he chews on the inside corners.
Just like Linus and his blanket, Rudy loves this bed. When we travel, the bed goes with us...when we go camping...the bed goes with us, not so much that he actually sleeps in it...he just has to have it. I've sewn and repaired it several times. Oh, I can get him another but it won't be the same as this one. Let's hope it doesn't simply disintegrate to ash...

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

5 comments:

SissySees said...

What a doll. So cute! Fred loved his bed too.

Lapdog Creations said...

Cute! Happy dot!

Tina. said...

Oh my how sweet is that! Sometimes my guy Sampson gets in the weirdest positions to...how can they be comfortable like that?!?

Anita said...

He he, I just want to squish him he's so dang cute!! I can't wait for you guys to visit again...

Bubblesknits said...

Ohmygoodnessgracious! Look at how tiny he was! Was it really that long ago?