Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dogs on Thursday

I know...I know, I should have posted something by now! Thanks for the birthday wishes, I truly do appreciate all your well wishes. We had a great time in Gatlinburg, (more pics to come...just too tired to do all the editing!)

...and so did Rudy!!



Sportin' his new hat! Besides my shopping experience, Rudy found that he had a store to visit! We found that lots of places in the area were pet friendly, allowing Rudy to "strut" through like he owned the place.

Is it hot where you are? I really hope it cools off some by Saturday morning...I have a race to run.
Speaking of which, recently I spoke about the Richmond race which I will run in honor of my uncle, who needs a lung transplant. We got word yesterday that he's been placed on the transplant list---Hallelujah! they've been at the Univ of Pittsburg for 2 1/2 weeks waiting for all the test results to be completed. Please keep him and my family in your prayers. In light of that, I decided to up the ante...I changed the race in November...I won't be running the 8K (4.97 miles)---I'm running the Half Marathon!!! YEP...13.1 miles!!! Let the training begin!!!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Rudy is just tooooo cute!

Wow, what a blessing for your uncle!

A half marathon, omg, wow wee sooooo much good luck sent your way!

SissySees said...

I'm pretty sure that's the pet store where my sister does her Christmas shopping for the fur-girls!

And I've decided the longer hair really suits Rudy; I think I need to see him in his surfer shirt to be sure... ;)

Lapdog Creations said...

Great pic of Rudy!

Bubblesknits said...

LOL I love it! He looks precious!