Thursday, August 13, 2009

Dogs on Thursday

Caption this...




I'm interested in how everyone else would caption this picture.

Rudy cracks me up...he'll put up with just about anything if I ask him to. We've discovered a new talent, we're trying to catch him on video...but apparently he's camera shy.
He sings!
I play the harmonica and he goes to it...I get so tickled that I can't keep playing, not that I can play and that's probably what he's trying to tell me!

This Sunday is Bark in the Park at the baseball field...we're going! This is a fundraiser for our local SPCA, what a FANTASTIC idea!! Pssst...I've ordered Rudy a Red Sox jersey!

...and remember to head on over and VOTE for my Rudy everyday.

Oh, and I have to wish one of my fiber buddies a VERY~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!! Hope it's full of fibery goodness!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

9 comments:

issy said...

Who is that behind those Foster Grants?

momsue84 said...

Can we please get this over with!?! My fans are waiting.

Natalie Rush said...

"I am ready for anything"

Hahaha...I love this picture!! My brother has a pair of doggles for his dod. :) Love them! ahhaa

SissySees said...

"Where's my guitar?"

(Blame it on the Woodstock story on the TV at the moment, but he reminds me of an '80s rocker!)

Lapdog Creations said...

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my...

'Cos I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the catwalk

Anita said...

For some reason ZZ Top's Sharped Dressed Man comes to mind! SNOL

Tina. said...

Personally I hear a Jack Nichols voice and "Maybe we could live *without* the wisecracks".
Great Pic!

Bubblesknits said...

Nope, I think Nichole sold me on the Too Sexy song. ROTFL Love it! Seriously, I wish I lived close by so that I could get a daily dose of Rudy cuddles. :-)

Sue said...

We voted again. If each of my dogs vote separately, Rudy's a sure winner.