Saturday, June 13, 2009

WWKIP Day 2009



Happy WWKIP Day...another great day in the park! We had a small, intimate group but a wonderful time!













Though small, we had a great time...but then again when do we not have a great time?



Aunt Pam brought along her WeeTwo, who like his Mom, serenaded us! What a cutie pie, I tried really hard to find a way of slipping him in my spinning wheel case.


A few of us were spinning...



I LOVE these colors!

Thanks to all the ladies who came, I don't know about you but I'm ready to do it again anytime!
It all had to end a little too soon...like last year a thunderhead formed and it began to rain just about noon, if we'd waited it out we could have continued but that's okay...we still had a great time.


So...did you Knit In Public today?

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

11 comments:

Jadielady said...

I'm not sure I'd call my wedding reception "public" but yes I did knit in front of non-knitters today!! :D

Becky G said...

Well, I must confess, I didn't KIP today. I had to work, and by the time I got home, I didn't want to leave the house again. So I knit in my living room. Not public, but I still knit.

SissySees said...

No KIP here. I entertained the fur-girls until the Knight got home and then we headed north for some family time. No real rain there, but things were wet when we got home.

Dawn said...

What fun and what an adorable baby! No KIP here because I had a horrible sinus headache...was napping when they were meeting!:)

Dani said...

Thanks for a great day Robin! I am up for another one any time!

Opal said...

i missed the KIP'ing yesterday. there was so little publicity on the event that i scheduled something else in place of it. this was the first time in 3 years that i missed it! *facepalm*

JustApril said...

Had to settle for knit at work day =) Love your pics, though!

Bubblesknits said...

Awww! I love the littlest knitter. :-) I brought the knitting with me to the beach, but the kids kept me so busy that it didn't get pulled out. lol

Dana said...

I KIP'ed at Jadie's wedding and it was fun! It looks like you had a great day too! (P.S. I wanted to put Wee Two in my knitting bag on festival day. He's precious!).

Natalie Rush said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! We are having out this weekend! I can't wait!!

Anita said...

Of course I'm behind on my blog reading again... I'm still here. :)

Looks like a lot of fun! I love that yarn you are spinning, gorgeous colors!