Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Whiskers on Wednesday~~




It's a new month and I, Ace the Cat, have decided to make some changes around here...


I vow to be nicer, more loveable and generous. I promise to love my mom, dad and Rudy more. I'll try not to cause momma to sneeze. I will no longer "love" her robe (since she took the pillow and blanket away from me I found her fuzzy robe)...I will take my "hairball hacking" to the kitchen since the floor is easier for momma to clean up. Rudy is so cute, I love my furry brother...and will spend more time cuddling with him.




APRIL FOOLS!!!!

(you didn't really this I was serious did you?)

7 comments:

sophanne said...

I wondered how you were going to pull that off but I'm pretty gullible.

Channon said...

I suspect Ace will leave a hairball somewhere gross and hard to clean for this... I'm quite sure he was NOT amused.

Becky said...

Oh, Ace! You are so funny, but honey, you ain't foolin' nobody!

Anita said...

SNOL! I was thinking as I was reading... yeah right! :)

Monica said...

LOL I didn't clue in! Wow Ace's eyes look amazing in that photo!

Bubblesknits said...

LOL!!!

Aunt Kathy said...

I believed the first line, the rest i was sure was April Fools, LOL good one Ace