Friday, March 13, 2009

FO Friday!


Can you believe it...actual knitting content and a FINISHED OBJECT!!! Well...this is sort of a tease post, I was so excited that I had finished it late last night it was too dark to get some good shots of it--SO you'll have to hang on for the "model shots"! I lightly steamed it last night and am wearing it to work today!!! Wooooo-Hoooooo!! I really love it!

The weather has turned nasty...just in time for my new sweater and my latest 5K tomorrow! I told Hubby that one thing about running in the cold & rain is I'll want to hurry up and get it finished so maybe I'll get a good time in! Seriously, I'm going to make the call in the morning as to whether I actually run or not. Registration money is going to a good cause and all the training has kept me in shape. Hmmmm, there's always Richmond in 2 weeks?!?! The question is -- Am I ready for a 10K??

Pssst...today is another Friday the 13th...I'm in hiding again!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!!

7 comments:

momsue84 said...

Cannot wait to see the modeling shots! Good luck tomorrow.

SissySees said...

Can't wait to see! Hopefully it won't be raining in the morning - and that means no snow, sleet, freezing rain...

Aunt Kathy said...

Hey just a heads up there is yet another Friday the 13th this year still to come... LOL

Dani said...

I think you are more than ready for a 10k Robin, you are a speed demon!

Becky G said...

Ooo, wow! Your cable work is beautiful. Good luck in your 5K.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Your cabling and handspun are absolutely gorgeous, what a lovely way to mark this 13th.

Anita said...

The sweater is GORGEOUS!!!! Great job!

good luck tomorrow! :)