Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fabulous~


We had a FABULOUS weekend...the weather was VERY unseasonable, in fact, I sat on the deck knitting on Saturday and actually got a little sunburned! Who would have thought I'd need sunscreen in March?! I certainly didn't think about it.

We didn't get that ride on the Parkway like I'd hoped...Hubby started a "fix-it" project that, of course, blossomed into a major repair that took all weekend long. I was the perfect supervisor, when called upon I supplied necessary tools & ice tea!

I hope to have a FO by the end of the week (happy dance)!

How was your weekend?

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

10 comments:

issy said...

My face is still "aglow" too! We did those kind of projects as well. But getting a head start on a tidy yard was a good feeling.

momsue84 said...

Would love to have that weather. It's below zero here. I supervise, as well, when DH starts a project. And, yes, they always turn into weekend long production numbers.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Lovely weekend at Thistle Cove Farm although I only managed to catch the tail end of it -smile-. Busy getting ready for Sheep Shearing Day so that means a lot of clean up.
If you ever read the Country Register paper, we've got a small advert and story to promote shearing day.
Love the beautiful flowers photo!

SissySees said...

It seemed to be one of those weekends that insisted on its own agenda. Wasn't it great?!

Bubblesknits said...

Wasn't it wonderful? It was definitely a mood lifter. :-)

Becky G said...

Those flowers are beautiful. I'm glad you had such a good weekend!

Aunt Kathy said...

I think it's easier to get a sunburn when it isn't summer, cause you don't feel the heat. But I'd take a sunburn now just for the warmth it would bring.

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

It was rainy and kinda dreary here...so we had inside days. Felt like we missed out on the weekend...but I am hopeful that spring weather is on its way back to us :)

Nana Sadie said...

Are those YOUR crocus? WOW, they're gorgeous!
I sewed...all weekend indoors.
(((hugs)))
(from the Lupus Vampiress)

Anonymous said...

great photo!!