Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tap-Tap-Tap.....

...is this thing on? Hey...remember me?

Yeah, I'm still searching for the lost mojo. While I hunt I hope you'll enjoy this bit of BlogFodder!

This one happens to pretty much hit the nail on the head! Well, with the exception of me being shy & withdrawn.
Besides the fact Blueberry muffins are my favorite!




You Are a Blueberry Muffin



You are a nurturing, domestic, homey person.

Of all the types, you are the most likely to make your own muffins at home.



You don't like to rock the boat, and you're most content when you're making everyone else happy.

You are very loyal. You'll defend your family and friends, even if you secretly disapprove of what they're doing.



You tend to be a bit shy and withdrawn. You don't make friends quickly or easily.

But once you do make a good friend, the chances are high that you'll be friends for life.



Rest assured everything is fine here at The Coop, I'm just spending lots of time playing with Lil Rudy. We've been taking lots of pictures to post. Please hang in there with me...I promise to be back!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

8 comments:

Becky G said...

I'm a blueberry muffin, too!

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I'm a corn muffin, my favorite. Good to read you again.

SissySees said...

I ain't no chocolate chip muffin. Hrmph. ;)

If you find your mojo, will you see if mine is with it?

What are your plans for the weekend? I'm itching to see Twilight...

And Rudy photos would distract us from the lack of knitting and blogging. At least, it seems to work on my end...

IndigoMuse said...

Mmmmm, blueberry muffins. Love them :) Now I'm hungry - lol!

Opal said...

I'm a chocolate muffin? Huh.

I think your mojo ran off with my mojo. It's a mass exodus of mojos.

Anita said...

I think it's contagious! My mojo for just about everything but vegging in front of the TV or a book has gone & made camp with yours & Chan's!

Nana Sadie said...

Glad to know you're okay! But have been so busy, I've missed that you were posting anyway. Still, hope to see you at December's meeting!

And can't wait to see Rudy pics...
(((hugs)))

JustApril said...

I'm a cherry muffin =) don't worry about your hiatus, we all them!