Friday, December 21, 2007

Four Letter Words...

(sorry no pics, hubby had the camera today)

Fa-la-la-la-la--la-la-la-la!

'Tis the season....traffics been crazy today! I bet you are wondering what this post title is all about?!

Well,

Rain is a four letter word

and so is....

SNOW!! We woke up to snow this morning, it was only about a half inch but enough to lift my spirits! That and the fact I took the day off.
I didn't need to get up early but at 5am I new something was different, sprung out of the bed and looked outside...too early to see Santa, but the blanket of white that was outside was FABULOUS!! Made my pot of coffee, turned on the Christmas tree and enjoyed the peace and quiet...that is until the stupid snow plow charged up the street....for pete's sake it's only a dusting, is that really necessary? The kids only had a half day of school, would it have been so terrible to close them?? Any other time you would have closed school. There would have been no "learnin" going on anyway, only parties! Jeez! Okay, I'll stop complaining...

Love me some snow!!!

Fetchings #2 finished....#3 on the needles!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you. We just had a cold, grey day on THIS side of the mountain. Sigh.

Becky G said...

I'm happy for you, too. We just had rain. Yucky, muddy rain.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas - really, a blessed Merry Christmas.

You have inspired me - casting on Fetching #1 tonight, 2 more to go!

Terri said...

Weeeeeeeee!!! Snow!! That is great! So pleased for you. :o) It looks like rain here - the "most significant rain event for years" predicted here for outback Australia, so FINGERS CROSSED please, that we get our 'dampener' on Christmas. :o) Ironic isn't it?! Hugs.

Jeanne said...

Oh! I'm so glad you got snow!