Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shall We Dance?

...or walk RUN on air? Today while working in the yard I came across one of (warning to the squeamish) THESE~~I can't even bare to post a picture....{shiver~shake~and shriek!}
I don't dance....but these give me the utter shakes, if anyone was watching and/or videoing, I want part of the winnings from America's Funniest Videos! Now, for the rest of the day I'm going to feel them crawling on me...

Sorry...I just thought I'd share with my blog-buddies....my TOTAL fear of arachnids!

Needless to say, I'm inside and not working outside for the rest of the day!! My knitting is calling me.

Thanks for listening reading.

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Well, who can blame you? Between them and the brown recluse spider, it's enough to keep one indoors forever!

Sue J. said...

I don't blame you one bit. I would have run screaming into the house, too. Those things are dangerous. Stay inside and knit with a can of bug spray right by your side.

Marianne said...

Ewwww...I tend to stay well clear of those beasties, and the brown recluse...but most of the other 8 legged beasties don't bother me, I especially like these little ones that like to live around the windows...oh..oops, sorry.

Now scorpions make me want to scream...

Diana said...

Yikes is right!!! Another friend ran into a copperhead in her garden yesterday! Boy, it's enough to keep us inside doing better things! I did take a few pics in my garden this evening but ony ran into bees enjoying themselves! I posted the pics.

gourdongirl said...

OMG.....I'd be screaming too. Thankfully we don't get them over here, well not unless they have travelled in a box of bananas or something!

IndigoMuse said...

I nearly fainted at the mere thought. I saw my first one when I was a little girl. It was playing in my toy box outside. Still makes shudder.