Sunday, February 04, 2007

SUPER DAY...


Today is Super International Pajama Day....AND the SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!! What better way to celebrate than by staying in your PJ's ALL DAY LONG!!!!?


Now, I have a dilemma...we have lunch plans with our friends. I think I have a solution and it will be my secret for the hour or so we are with them...I'm wearing my PJ's under my clothes!! They'll never know...unless they read my blog!


About the Super Bowl...well as we all know MY team isn't in it but I still love the game so I'll be watching and cheering on the...BEARS!

My menu for the BIG GAME is...Chicago Hot Dogs! Hubby is cheering on the Colts...much to his chagrin, but he's doing it because his favorite brother is a Colts fan. The reason hubby doesn't like the Colts goes back a few years when they were "run out of town" in Baltimore! Now dont' get mad at me that's his opinion, you see he was a huge Johnny U fan and besides finding out Fess Parker was not Davey Crockett it was one of the MAJOR dissapointments in his life! In his eyes they should have changed the name....but anywhoo there will be a rivalry in the house tonight!
Well...the couch is calling my name...
Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!!! (It's too darn cold to walk today!)

4 comments:

tangelled angel said...

Oh no, I forgot all about it! Dressed, out and about today, not even in my slippers now at home...must remedy that!

Nikki said...

dang!!! I've been dressed in real clothes a good part of the day! BUT I went to a friends house to teach her and her daughter how to knit so I guess that's ok. I'm in my PJ's now though!

Pam! said...

I could only manage Super International Pajama half-Day. Had to dress to go get pics taken of the boy. Maybe next weekend. eh!

Marianne said...

Just wanted to say, I love your blog, and your twisted sense of humour, and I'm going to need to be more diligent in keeping up with your postings!
Beautiful spinning and knitting going on over here!