Thursday, February 01, 2007

A New Month...


February's Calendar Quote:

"Friendship is a sheltering tree"--
Samuel Taylor Coleridge

I'm very lucky to have the friends I have...virtual & personal.

I would love to and hope to meet my blogging friends some day! There are those *blogging buddies* that though I've never met you...I feel as though I've known you forever, we've forged a friendship that I know when we do finally meet in person...it'll be hard to part us!






My knitting buddy:



Yep...I caught her off guard! Hey...Got that bag finished? She has the patience of Job...she's working on a modular felted bag that I would have ditched by now, and I think I can withstand most any poorly written pattern! Maybe I didn't catch her off guard....maybe she was pondering throwing it in the fire!? I would have!







You know one of my favorite website is StuffOnMyCat.com...Mr Ace is in training (much to his dismay) to one day make it on the pages!! Don't we look happy?!




Of course his real fear is that Momma will make something that looks like this? It's *Coop* appropriate!




Errata---It's times like this when one wonders where her head is? Yes...I live one county away from the Moonshine Capital of the World (of course, there are many other counties in these mountains laying claim to that title)...but to make such an error as the name of my yarn?! The previous post was about my latest spinning...the REAL name of the colorway is "Black Cherry MoonRISE"--Maybe I want some Cherry Moonshine?!?! I don't even try to get into my brain....scary place!

Very little walking these days...short stretches....

But...

Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!!

4 comments:

Dianne said...

Cherry Moonshine..hmm..sounds like a lovely color for yarn~~
It seems the snow just bypassed us once again..I'm so ready for a nice measurable snow!!
Meeting blog friends sounds like a great idea..
I've met 'virtual' people before and never been disappointed...they've been as awesome as they were behind the monitor! Happy Knitting!!

Ms. Knitingale said...

Man, if I dressed any of my furry folk in a chicken suit, I'd need stitches! (Even if I get Ed stoned first...I'm pretty sure he's not going for the chicken suit!). Love your black and white cow cat (that's what I always called the black and white kitty I used to have). And cherry moonshine....hmm. I'm trying to picture that color....

Marianne said...

Hi, just popped over from Ms.K's and I love your blog! You spin up some beautiful yarn! And look, two of my favourite people have already left comments!
Blackcherry Moonshine....sounds good to me.
Love the chicken suit! I'll be back.
Love that calendar also!

Marianne said...

oops, sorry, I also meant to add that your sockyarn stash is quite Respectable.