Tuesday, January 09, 2007

You know things are bad when...

Upon visiting one of my favorite websites today I found this disturbing picture...
Only you can help!!!
You know times are bad when the kitties are homeless...at least their owners put their sweaters on them--that's probably the only way they could get them to sit still for such a picture! Next time you see kitties begging on the street...take them home with you! BTW...I showed Mr. Ace this picture to prove to him that all I've been saying about "the homeless, starving kitties out there" are true...he wanted nothing of it...He says I still can't get a kitten! DARN IT! You just don't know how spoiled this old cat is!!! He really worries everytime I go to this site...I start looking for things I can dress him up in or put on him and take his picture!!!

No walking today...too much talk about the nice warm weather--our second day of wind-wind-and more wind with rain & snow mixed in it! I gave serious thought to getting a walk in but after yesterday's massive headache I've thought better of it.

Well, I think I just go knit or something!

Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

poor kitties. :)

A friend gave me the "stuff on my cat" book for Christmas! SO Funny!!

Nana Sadie said...

That really IS a disturbing photo...
(((hugs)))