Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Picture-a-Day

Consider it stolen...I don't remember which blog I saw it on! I'm not so sure I'll be doing a Picture-a-Day but I thought with my new calendar it would be appropriate to post this one!

January



In case you can't read what it says....
"A mile walked with a friend contains only a hundred steps"---Russian Proverb

Fitting for many reasons...but formost in my mind is the fact I NEED to walk...and who better to walk with? Any takers??

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

4 comments:

tangelled angel said...

Happy New Year to you!!
I'd come walk with you if it was possible.....maybe sometime eh?!

Anonymous said...

If we each started walking now, how long would it take for us to meet halfway...say, Indianapolis!?!

gourdongirl said...

I'd just love to join you in a walk....Maybe someday! (I'll look forward to THAT day!!)

Carole Knits said...

Ahhh. We have the same calendar. How cool.