Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pic-O-Tha-Day!

I just had to show y'all this---


Now that's what I call a CatNap!! And of course...he's snoring! He looks sort of passed out...coming off a catnip high? Not really but Ace does respond differently to catnip than most...for most it's "KittyKrack" not Mr Ace...it's "KittyPot"! He eats it...rolls over on his back...mellows out...munches out...then this happens!! But I know in this case he hasn't had "KittyPot" since Christmas! UNLESS...he has a secret stash??!



Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's adorable! I guess everyone (thing) has to have a stash!! Each to his own but I prefer yarn!

Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

He's so CUTE! : )

Mary said...

Very cute!

Nana Sadie said...

Poor Mr. Ace...he has SUCH a HARD LIFE!!!
:)
(((Hugs)))