Monday, January 29, 2007

Finally....



Finally some snow...but I had to go TO where it was! (If you click on the picture you can actually see it coming down!) Yes, I was driving...and yes, I did take the picture while driving! Not the first time...in fact, when Hubby and I were out in Wyoming I actually took some pictures while driving 90 mph (Hubby had the wheel at that speed)!!! Yes, I am a dare devil...considering I have driven race cars...wouldn't you say?! There's a lot for y'all to learn about "little ole" me!


Girls Night...spinning & knitting!


Cozy fire...Huh?!

I was able to get a lot of spinning done...little bit of knitting. On Friday night I got a cramp in the palm of my left hand...have you ever?? Now it's tender to pinch or squeeze anything so I'm laying off doing a lot of knitting...D*&N knitting injuries!! Oh well...I can focus on spinning!
Stay tuned...
Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & come on...get out there and Walk!! (Yeah...I know it's cold!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Race cars, really!?! I share a birthday with Mario Andretti and Doogie says that explains my affinity to vehicular speed.

Anonymous said...

You have more snow than we got !!


Its not fair, we're all itching to get out & make snowmen

Nikki said...

snow!!

I'm jealous.

and look at all those miles you've racked up!! you're gonna be way above 100 come April. :)

gourdongirl said...

Sorry to hear about your hand. But you are doing well with the miles, keepm it up

Mary said...

I'm a daredevil, too, and some day it's going to bite me. Glad you got a little snow. We're supposed to get a "wintry mix" on Thursday -- story of our lives, here in Rivah City.

Rest those precious knittin'/spinnin' hands -- they're too valuable to injure!