Saturday, January 13, 2007

Breaking News...

***Breaking News*** (I feel like Arnold Horshack--OOH-OOH-OOH!!)

This YarnHen is a STR Virgin...I admit it! But remember, I'm also the *chick* who swore she would NEVER knit socks...now I'm hooked! I've knit with Trekking XXL, LionBrand Magic Stripes, Brown Sheep Wildfoote, Regia, Lorna's Laces, Austermann Stepp and my own handspun...but never have I tried the most talked about...hardest to aquire (for me at least)...and seemingly most untouchable yarn on the market...Blue Moon's Fiber Arts Socks-That-Rock! So I wanna know what it's all about...I found out last yesterday that Cara is having a contest...for STR Virgins!!!! To give us the opportunity to try this *Ultimate* sock yarn! I've commented 3 times in hopes that I'll be picked as one of the lucky winners...(third time's the charm ya know!)

Note to Cara...If you read this PAALEEZE pick me as one of your lucky recipients! I need to try this sock yarn!! I need to try what everyone is talking about...I have no retailers in my area to purchase from...I know I can order it online but you see...this STR Virgin must *feel(up)* the yarn!!
I don't care what color you send, I just wanna *pop-the-cherry* with this yarn!! Get if over with...and feel the need to buy more...and more!

Now...back to our regularly scheduled program...


Keep on Knittin', Spinnin' & Walkin'!!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I was all set to break out the elementry school "cheater cheater pumkin eater" bit then I remembered that between Cara and Blue Moon 20 skeins are being given away.

I have my fingers crossed that we both get a skein!! :)

Anne Margaret said...

Hope you win. I'd love to try that yarn, too. Can't seem to find it locally and the few skeins I've managed to massage feel great. I just choke at having to pay so much for a yarn I can't feel!

Anonymous said...

Sending out good vibes for a win for the Yarn Hen. Can't cross my fingers...it would get in the way of my knitting.

Anonymous said...

BTW They've upped it to 30 skeins in the giveaway! The entries are closed and the winner will be announced later today. How do you feel about lime green color?

Anonymous said...

Hope you get some of that fabulous sock yarn cause I can at least touch it at our next knit/spin meeting! I am about 8 hours too late to enter. Darn it all!!!
Diana