Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I want to wish all my blogging pals a VERY Happy Thanksgiving, now I know there are many who visit who are from other countries (love my new NeoWorx counter) who don't celebrate this particular holiday...but I ask you to take a moment, think about all the things in your life special to you and just give thanks! In a nutshell that's what this holiday is all about...beside gorging yourself to the point you are so miserable all you want to do is throw-up!
If you're traveling on the highways this holiday...PLEASE be careful!



Here are a couple of funnies for you...

Many of our men folk trapse out into the woods every Thanksgiving morning to find that bird to be served for dinner---Now I know Turkeys can be a crafty creature...but how about this one?


If 'ole Ben Franklin had his way back in 1778 what would we be eating today??


Myspace Layouts

Okay...so I have a twisted sense of humor...

how about this dancing turkey?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Keep on Knittin' & Spinnin'!!

No comments: