Sunday, October 29, 2006

Stolen--MeMe!

1. FIRST NAME? Robin
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? a couple of weeks ago...but tomorrow looks like another coming!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, when I take my time and write neatly!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? roast beef
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? TaDa...this is it!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Anything nutty & crunchy
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not always
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Any.....I LOVE icecream!!!!
14. SHOE SIZE? US 7 1/2
15. RED OR PINK?Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Too fat
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Granny & Grandaddy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? My Dallas Cowboy Sweatshirt, sweatpants & no socks
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? M&M's (I know that doesn't help #16)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? and watching the Dallas Cowboys play (I'll pay more attention when I finish this)
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL?Cookies baking (yet again...that doesn't help #16...because I'm going to eat them)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?Mom
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? eyes--There's honesty in the eyes
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? YES!!!!! (As she put it...she's my Soul Sister)
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Dr. Pepper (diet prefered)
28. FAVORITE SPORT Do I have to pick just one? ummmmm--it's a toss up between baseball & football
29. EYE COLOR? Green
30. HAT SIZE? 7 3/8...yes, I have a big head for a woman--it runs in the family! Bigheaded Scots I guess??!
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Food!!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings
34.???missing???
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?I really like aspects of both..at least for a while then I'm ready for the next season!
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I copied this
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? N/A
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Dragonfly in Amber
41.WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? The surrender scene at Appomattox
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? College Football--Tennessee @ South Carolina
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? either birds chirping or the sound of a gentle stream
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU HaVE BEEN FROM HOME? San Diego, CA
46. WHAT IS YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Seamstress--hand crafts
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Roanoke, VA
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one, I copied it from Shona!

So...whether you were interested or not...now you know a little more about me!

Keep on Knittin' and Spinnin'!!

2 comments:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

Isn't Diana Gabaldon great?
Cate

gourdongirl said...

We are so alike, its scary at times!